|My tea selections are a bit limited, but I think there are two good choices for tomorrow's big event across the pond.|
- Get manicure and pedicure.
- Check tea supply.
- Dash out to pick up scones.
- Take a long hot shower and put on my outfit. AKA my good PJ's
- Set my alarm for 4 am.
- Ponder which style hat goes with my outfit and hopefully drift off to sleep early.
Dream about these and wake up starving.
4:00 am alarm goes off. I predict groaning at the notion I will loose 2 hours of precious sleep, but then remember why and cheerfully get up. Check my outfit. I am betting it's a bit rumpled, but nothing a robe can't cure. I probably just need a hat....right? Here are a few favorite choices from the bride-to-be:
- 4:15am put the kettle on for tea, of course! English Breakfast or Prince of Wales?
- Pop scones in the oven and whip up some cream, American style...no time for clotted.
- Serve on something pretty with a linen napkin, it's a festive occasion afterall!
- Cozy up in favorite chair and watch television all morning and remember to say...
|Hat #3. Kate looks great in all of them, but this is my favorite!|
Congratulations William & Catherine!!!