Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, November 28, 2011

Merry Click-Mas!!!

While I don't participate in Black Friday, this year I'm finding Cyber Monday hard to resist. It seems everyone is pushing out coupon's and deals today, even my local tile shop!!!


As soon as I take my daughter to school, I plan to grab a cup of coffee, sit down with my Christmas mouse and start clicking away to such sites as Etsy (me, friends), J Crew (the teens) and Amazon (Mr. A&A).

How about you?

9 comments:

  1. Happy shopping...I too will be back on later to take advantage of the sales and deals....nothing better than doing it from the comfort of your own home, with a cup of coffee, kick your shoes off and click away...now thats my kind of shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already clicked away this morning at Duluth Trading company for warm weather gear for mister man. I made the mistake of giving him the catalog and he folded the top of nearly every page for items he wants....he's worse then a kid! Have fun clicking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am actually going out in hopes that all the crowds are home on their computers, hehe!! I am humming right along and enjoying it all!!! I have a fun giveaway on my blog that would make a fun gift for someone on your list!! Happy Monday, Falala♫♪♫♪♫♪ Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes - I am hoping to do the same!! I already put in a sizable order at J. Crew with the 25% off - great for the whole family!! Happy shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a plan!!! Love the "Christmas mouse" image! :)

    xo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love online shopping and hate standing in line!!! Clicking along with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!